- No de minimis exception (Public Citizen v. Young – no exception to Delaney Clause for dyes)
- Legislative veto unconstitutional (INS v. Chadha)
- Test – is it legislative in character? Yes ? need bicameralism and presentment
- formal – Congress acted
- functional – effect of changing powers, rights privileges and immunities
- Congressional Review Act – if both houses disapprove of agency rule and president doesn’t veto, rule nullified – BUT only used once
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Constitutional Law and are similar to What is meant by Legislative Control?. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.