1. Extent of control of the work;
2. Whether it is a distinct occupation or business;
3. Kind of occupation is usually done under direction of employer;
4. Skill required;
5. Who provides tools and place of work;
6. Length of time employed;
7. Method of payment, whether by time or job;
8. Whether work is regular business of the employer;
9. Whether parties believe it is a master/servant relationship; and
10. Whether the principal is or is not n business.
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Civil Procedure Cases, Independent Contractor and are similar to Name some factors that determine a general or independent contractor.. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.