What is created with an Easement?
- Estates created when an easement occurs
- Dominant Estate – the interest afforded another person that benefits from the granting of the easement
- i.e. the receiver of the easement holds the dominant estate
- Servient Estate – the land subject to the easement, obligated to provide a benefit dominant estate
- i.e. the grantor of the easement holds the servient estate
Are you a lawyer? Or, do you just knoooow the answer?
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Easements and are similar to What is created with an Easement?. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.
3,747 Free Legal Questions